CSL Finance Limited has announced business update for the quarter & year ended March 31, 2023; the detailed presentation shall follow with the financial results:
- Assets under management (AUM) stood at approximately INR 738 cr. as at March'23, as compared to INR 519 cr. as of March'22
- Cumulatively the company raised INR 270 cr. during the financial year 2022-23
- New lenders on boarded during the quarter - Utkarsh small finance bank, Fincare small finance bank, STCI finance, Muthoot Capital from whom we raised INR 75 cr. along with the existing Banks and FIs.
- New loans booked during the quarter were INR 75 cr. in SME and INR 82 cr. in Wholesale
- Liquidity surplus stood at approximately INR 50 cr. as at Q4 FY'23. The Company's liquidity position remains strong
- The Company continues to remain well capitalized with capital adequacy ratio (CAR) of approximately 55% in Q4 FY'23
The above information with reference to March'23 is provisional and subject to limited review by the statutory auditors of the Company.
Shares of CSL Finance Ltd was last trading in BSE at Rs. 192.10 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 203.55. The total number of shares traded during the day was 4469 in over 212 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 206.70 and intraday low of 191.00. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 885506.00.