Shreeji Translogistics Limited (STL), an India-based surface logistics and parcel delivery service provider, has broadened its array of services by venturing in the ODC services.
- Backed by experience and expertise garnered over more than three decades in the industry, STL has broadened its services by venturing in the Over / Odd dimensional cargo (ODC) cargo services. With a major policy push by the government like Make in India, etc. and aided by strong economic recovery, we remain confident in our ability to provide highquality and time-critical transport logistics services with this expansion.
- The Company is proud to announce that it has widened the range of its offerings by providing ODC services to clients which will allow us to expand across transport industry. Our ODC services will allow STL to carry heavy cargo materials for transportation.
- ODC is a cargo that extends beyond the normal loading deck of a cargo in order to deliver oversized goods and it is a specialized service having good yields.
- STL has recently hired experienced staff, having an expertise of over 20 years in the ODC segment in transport industry, which will help STL handle cargo with better accuracy and control.
- The expansion will strengthen the Company's dominant position in all areas of operations and provide a path-breaking and cost efficient solution for the transshipment of cargo across India.
Commenting on the announcement, the Management team of Shreeji Translogistics Limited, stated: "We are happy to announce that the Company has started offering ODC Services for expansion in our logistics business due to the opportunity arising out of Government Initiatives like Make In India, PM Gati Shakti, etc. STL has already grown its business to another level by providing surface logistics solutions. This expansion of ODC services has boosted the morale and motivated the team to keep up their forward strides toward excellence.
For STL, it is not just about offering ODC service but making the most out of an opportunity to deliver efficient & secure logistics solutions. With more than a decade of experience in surface logistics solutions, STL will hold an upper hand in delivering efficient ODC services. This expansion is one more testament to our logistics services and commitment to our esteemed clients and various stakeholders."
Shares of Shreeji Translogistics Ltd was last trading in BSE at Rs. 450.00 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 459.75. The total number of shares traded during the day was 3177 in over 120 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 473.00 and intraday low of 442.05. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 1455913.00.