Campus Activewear Limited, India's largest omnichannel sports and athleisure footwear brand, has announced its results for the first quarter ended on June 30, 2022.
Quarterly Financial Highlights
- Revenue from operations increased by 149.6% YoY to INR 3,377.1 Mn in Q1 FY23 supported by strong demand from across segments coupled with robust omnichannel presence. Both Trade Distribution and Direct-to-Customer channels have demonstrated robust Y-o-Y growth to the tune of 147% and 150% respectively.
- EBITDA witnessed a strong growth of 287.5% YoY to INR 622.4 Mn; EBITDA margins expanded by 656 bps YoY to 18.4% in Q1 FY23 owing to better operating leverage
- PAT grew 13.5x times YoY to INR 286.6 Mn in Q1 FY23; PAT margins expanded by 703 bps YoY to 8.5% in Q1 FY23
- The sales volume stood at 5.6 million pairs in Q1FY23 as against 2.3 million pairs in Q1FY22, thereby registering 141.0% YoY volume growth
- Campus Activewear's ASP stood at INR 597 in Q1FY23 vis-à-vis INR 580 in Q1FY22, registering c.3%growth on a YoY basis.
Commenting on the results and performance, Campus Activewear's CEO, Mr. Nikhil Aggarwal said, "Campus Activewear began its FY23 journey on a positive note by delivering healthy operational performance during Q1FY23. This performance was largely supported by robust product portfolio of fashion forward designs, best product value proposition and never-out-of-stock approach. The Company's strong brand recall amongst preferred sports and athleisure footwear brand positions us uniquely to garner a wider share of the market.
Campus Activewear continues to enhance its omnichannel experience focusing on premiumization and product diversification across product segments and categories. The Company aims to widen its presence in Western and Southern parts of India. Campus Activewear has a robust business model facilitating the Company to tap the growing Indian sports and athleisure footwear industry."
Shares of Campus Activewear Limited was last trading in BSE at Rs. 435.80 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 418.75. The total number of shares traded during the day was 118494 in over 3208 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 440.00 and intraday low of 421.25. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 51148575.00.