Infosys reported weak Q4 numbers.
- US$ revenues grew 0.7% QoQ to $4,280 million, up 1.2% QoQ in CC terms
- EBIT margins were down 190 bps QoQ to 21.6%
- The company declared a dividend of | 31 per share for FY22
Key triggers for future price performance
- Differentiated digital and cloud capabilities to drive growth
- Growth remained broad-based and deal momentum robust, with digital transformation rapidly scaling across verticals and regions
- Infosys to post industry leading revenue growth (13.4% CAGR in FY22-24E)
- Double-digit return ratios, strong cash generation and healthy payout
Shares of Infosys Limited was last trading in BSE at Rs. 1748.65 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 1741.45. The total number of shares traded during the day was 201207 in over 10285 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 1759.45 and intraday low of 1732.25. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 351412970.00.