The Board of directors of NCL Industries Ltd has recommended a final dividend of 15% (Rs.1.50 per Share) in addition to the Interim dividend aggregating to 15% already paid. With this, if approved by the shareholders, the total dividend for the financial year 2022-23 will be 30%. (Previous year 30%)
Shares of NCL Industries Limited was last trading in BSE at Rs. 196.40 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 192.00. The total number of shares traded during the day was 4543 in over 311 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 197.35 and intraday low of 188.35. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 878993.00.