HUL posted 16.2% sales growth led by 5% volume uptick.
- Sales were up 16.2% YoY driven by strong growth in home care segment
- EBITDA was at Rs. 3537 crore, up 7.9% YoY, with margins at 23.6%
- Consequently, PAT was at Rs. 2505 crore (up 11.7 YoY)
Key triggers for future price performance
- Strong growth in fabric wash segment to continue through market share gains, premiumisation and innovation. Pricing cuts and grammage increase in low unit packs (LUPs) to change volume, pricing composition
- Softening of palm oil, crude & related derivatives would result in gross margin expansion. However, increase in royalty payment and expected increase in ad-spends are likely to keep margins in the vicinity of ~24%
- The company is driving more than 20% of its sales through digital channels like e-commerce, Shikhar app (reach of 8 lakh outlets), D2C, etc
For details, click on the link below: Link to the report
Shares of Hindustan Unilever Limited was last trading in BSE at Rs. 2548.35 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 2650.25. The total number of shares traded during the day was 103205 in over 11831 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 2605.00 and intraday low of 2536.65. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 264577885.00.