Stock Report

Aarti Surfactants Ltd board approves 2:17 rights issue

Posted On : 2023-01-09 18:33:02( TIMEZONE : IST )

Aarti Surfactants Ltd board approves 2:17 rights issue

The Right Issue Committee of the Board of Aarti Surfactants Ltd, at its meeting held on Monday, January 09, 2023 has considered and approved the following terms and conditions of the Rights Issue.

Total number of Partly Paid-up Equity Shares: 8,92,291 Partly paid up equity shares of Rs. 10/- each at an issue price of Rs. 555 (Rupees Five Hundred and Fifty-Five) per Equity Share aggregating to an amount of Rs. 49,52,21,505 assuming Full Subscription to all the eligible equity shareholders of the Company on a rights basis.

Terms of Payment: - Rs. 222/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Twenty-Two) i.e. 40% on application and remaining 60% on subsequent calls as may be decided by the Committee of the Board from time to time.

Issue Price: Rs. 555 (Rupees Five Hundred and Fifty-Five Only) per Equity Share.

Record Date: January 17, 2023 for the purpose of determining the equity shareholders entitled to receive the rights entitlement in the Rights Issue ('Eligible Equity Shareholders').

Right Entitlement Ratio: 2 (Two) Rights Equity Shares for every 17 (Seventeen) Fully Paid Equity Shares held by the Existing Shareholders on the Record Date.

Rights Issue Period:

ISSUE OPENING DATE - January 25, 2023
ISSUE CLOSING DATE - February 03, 2023

Shares of Aarti Surfactants Limited was last trading in BSE at Rs. 645.00 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 636.75. The total number of shares traded during the day was 1851 in over 111 trades.

The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 647.80 and intraday low of 624.40. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 1185539.00.

Source : Equity Bulls


AartiSurfactants INE09EO01013 FundRaising RightsIssue 2For17