5 Paisa reported a good performance on an overall basis.
- ADTO was up 23% QoQ amid robust client accretion at 3.59 lakh
- Active clients jumped sharply 27% QoQ to 18 lakh
- Revenue was up 10% QoQ and 78% YoY to Rs. 88 crore, primarily led by 56% YoY uptick in brokerage revenue
- Sequentially opex remained flattish at 2%. Thus, PAT was up ~3.5x QoQ to Rs. 4.7 crore
Key triggers for future price performance
- Focus on aggressive client accretion to aid ADTO and thereby topline
- Opex getting steadier to aid earnings trajectory ahead
- Strong focus on client activation to support ARPU and thereby revenue
- Gain in market share ahead could command better multiple
For details, click on the link below: Link to the report
Shares of 5Paisa Capital Limited was last trading in BSE at Rs. 340.15 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 361.30. The total number of shares traded during the day was 18097 in over 721 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 358.20 and intraday low of 333.95. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 6195622.00.