The company posted a robust performance in Q4FY22.
- Total operating income rose 15% QoQ to Rs. 26,740 crore
- EBITDA margins at 9.1% surprised, up 237 bps QoQ
- Consequent PAT at Rs. 1,839 crore was up ~81.8% QoQ
Key triggers for future price performance
- Riding on pent-up demand & exciting product launch, we build 14%, 17.7% FY22-24E volume, sales CAGR, respectively; FY24E margins seen at 9.5%
- Elevated fuel prices, awareness on cleaner fuel, government's push for CNG infra to accelerate CNG penetration to result in outsized gains for MSIL
- Aggressive new product launch pipeline, especially in UV space to make good the lost market share. Groundwork for captive EV launch in 2025
- Management intent to regain ~50% market share domestically thereby implying industry leading volume growth, going forward
For details, click on the link below: Link to the report
Shares of Maruti Suzuki India Limited was last trading in BSE at Rs. 7641.55 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 7732.75. The total number of shares traded during the day was 28852 in over 6744 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 7750.00 and intraday low of 7543.95. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 220762287.00.