TCS reported its Q4FY22 results.
- US$ revenues grew 2.6% QoQ to $6,696 million, up 14.3% YoY in CC terms
- EBIT margins were flat at 25.0% for the quarter
- The company's TCV was at US$11.3 billion (bn) at Q4FY22
Key triggers for future price performance
- TCS is key beneficiary of multi-year growth (15-20%) in digital technologies
- Increase in outsourcing in Europe, vendor consolidation and deal pipeline leading to revenue CAGR of 12.2% over FY22-24E
- We expect margins to be under pressure till FY24, resulting in margin contraction of 30 bps in FY22-24E
- Double-digit return ratios, strong cash generation and healthy payout
For details, click on the link below: Link to the report
Shares of Tata Consultancy Services Limited was last trading in BSE at Rs. 3691.45 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 3696.40. The total number of shares traded during the day was 283042 in over 28512 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 3738.60 and intraday low of 3650.05. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 1049338386.00.