Ramkrishna Forgings (RKF) is a Kolkata based forging company, incorporated in 1981. It has six manufacturing plants in India concentrated around Jamshedpur and Kolkata with installed capacity of 1,87,100 tonnes as on date.
- FY21 mix: Domestic 55%; Exports 45% (North America: 33%; Europe: 8%)
- FY21 segment mix: auto ~89%; non-auto ~11%
RKF reported a healthy performance in Q3FY22.
- Consolidated sales rose 4% QoQ to Rs. 601.3 crore, volumes at 29,520 tonne
- EBITDA was at Rs. 141.2 crore with margins up 90 bps QoQ to 23.5%.
- Consolidated PAT was up 3% sequentially to Rs. 45.3 crore
- Management guided for strong sales growth momentum over FY22-24E
Key triggers for future price performance
- Largely EV immune product portfolio (engine components <1%) along with cyclical upswing in CV space, we build FY21-24E sales CAGR at 33.4%
- With real-time pass-through of raw material costs in the domestic space & quarterly lag in case of exports, we see margins stabilising at ~22% mark
- New order wins of >Rs. 600 crore in the recent past with annual incremental sales seen at ~Rs. 300-400 crore starting FY23-24E
- Focus on deleveraging b/s with target of being net debt free by FY25E
- Healthy double digit return-ratio profile amid stable 20%+ margin profile, increasing share of exports & greater machining in sales mix, going forward
For details, click on the link below: