India's leading water infrastructure development company, SPML Infra Limited has received a new bulk water supply project order (Isarda dam project to provide safe drinking water in Dausa and Sawai Madhopur districts) from Public Health Engineering Department, Tonk, Rajasthan under the flagship scheme of Jal Jeevan Mission.
The ambitious Isarda Dam Project of Govt. of Rajasthan envisages providing safe drinking water facility to almost 25 Lac rural and urban populations that will benefit 1079 villages and 5 towns in Dausa and 177 villages and 1 town in Sawai Madhopur districts in Rajasthan. The order valued at INR 1157.08 Crore (USD 151.6 Million) is awarded to SPML Infra Limited, is the largest single order received by the company to execute an important water supply project in Rajasthan.
The scope of work includes:
- 341 Kilometers of 150 mm-1900 mm dia MS & DI Raw Water and Clear Water Transmission Pipeline
- 225 MLD Water Treatment Plant (WTP) at Isarda, Dausa
- 2 Pumping Stations (including civil work, pumping machinery, related piping, electro mechanical, instrumentation works), one at WTP and another at Bagri
- 2 Clear Water Reservoirs: 24.50 Million Litres at WTP and 21.50 Million Litres at Bagri
- Construction of 33 kV Power Substation at Intake Pumping Station
- Other civil works, office, residential buildings, crossing at National Highways, Railways, and Petroleum/Gas pipe lines etc.
The work to be completed in 2 years' time along with 1 year of defect liability period and 10 years of operation and maintenance post commissioning.
Commenting on the new project order, Mr. Subhash Sethi, Chairman, SPML Infra Limited said, "We are very delighted that our experience of executing several hundred water supply projects has helped us in winning this large project in Rajasthan. SPML Infra has excellent track record of executing water supply projects in the state and we are sure that the trust placed on us by our esteemed client will be fulfilled in exemplary manner. We are fully committed to the cause of water and this project under the ambitious scheme of Jal Jeevan Mission will certainly help our client to provide clean drinking water to large number of rural households in the state. It will be our endeavor to develop a robust and sustainable infrastructure for providing valuable water for drinking to realize the idea of 'Har Ghar Jal' and making a good contribution towards the development of the state."
Shares of SPML Infra Limited was last trading in BSE at Rs. 57.90 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 59.15. The total number of shares traded during the day was 20224 in over 105 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 60.30 and intraday low of 56.25. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 1165217.00.