Infosys reported robust Q3FY22 results in revenue terms.
Key triggers for future price performance
- Digital revenues rose 41.2% YoY. It now contributes 58.5% of revenues
- Margins were resilient at 23.5% despite supply side challenges
- Revised revenue guidance upwards from 16.5-17.5% earlier to 19.5-20.0% for FY22E and maintained margin guidance at 22-24% for FY22E
- Differentiated digital and cloud capabilities to drive growth
- Growth remained broad-based and deal momentum robust, with digital transformation rapidly scaling across verticals and regions
- Infosys to register industry leading revenue growth (14.9% CAGR in FY21-24E)
- Healthy cash generation, robust dividend distribution & buyback
For details, click on the link below: Link to the report
Shares of Infosys Limited was last trading in BSE at Rs. 1928.20 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 1897.00. The total number of shares traded during the day was 421856 in over 25093 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 1932.95 and intraday low of 1879.00. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 807788416.00.
Source : Equity Bulls