Improving outlook enthuses.
Key triggers for future price performance
- Credit growth to rise with unlocking and speedy economic recovery, comfortable capital position with CRAR at 15.4%
- Transfer of NPAs to bad bank to lower broad NPA numbers and aid recovery
- Recovery from DHFL to boost earnings, exposure of ~Rs. 2000 crore
- Recent outlook upgrade by Moody's on the Indian banking system to impact positively on Bank of Baroda as well
- Margins to stay stable despite reduced lending rates due to benign funding costs, lesser reversals due to moderation in stress formation from here on
- Decent asset quality performance amid tough situation
- Shift to new tax regime to aid profitability
For details, click on the link below: Link to the report
Shares of Bank of Baroda was last trading in BSE at Rs. 94.60 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 95.45. The total number of shares traded during the day was 3978843 in over 11697 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 97.45 and intraday low of 93.85. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 381574488.00.
Source : Equity Bulls