Infosys reported robust Q2FY21 results in revenue terms
Key triggers for future price performance
- Digital revenues increased 42.4% YoY. It now contributes 56.1% of revenues
- Margins were resilient at 23.6% despite salary hikes
- Revised revenue guidance upwards from 14-16% earlier to 16.5-17.5% for FY22E and maintained margin guidance at 22-24% for FY22E
- Infy is key beneficiary of multi-year growth (15-20%) in digital technologies
- Increase in outsourcing in Europe, vendor consolidation and large deal pipeline other key growth drivers
- Infosys to register industry leading growth in revenues (CAGR of 16% in FY21-23E)
- Healthy cash generation, robust dividend distribution & buyback
For details, click on the link below: Link to the report
Shares of Infosys Limited was last trading in BSE at Rs. 1715.50 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 1708.75. The total number of shares traded during the day was 495333 in over 20693 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 1784.05 and intraday low of 1698.25. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 860872760.00.
Source : Equity Bulls