The company has been granted patent for a NOVEL SOLVENT RECOVERY SYSTEM, which shall be assigned to Taylormade Renewables Limited after legal formalities.
Key benefits of this NOVEL SOLVENT RECOVERY SYSTEM over the existing traditional solvent recovery systems are:
- No high temperature or high pressure required, which makes a safe environment for the workforce.
- One of the Leading Solvent Recovery Systems which can recover up to 100% of available solvent compared to maximum level of 85% in conventional technologies thus leading to value-able savings in Raw material cost.
- No charring of solvent - Can be used back in process
- Eliminates the requirement of high Energy consuming Chillers and vacuum pumps thus leading to substantial cost saving and making it a greener process.
- No CIP, Acid treatments and high-pressure cleaning is required thus leading to Cost savings.
- No vents, so recovery of up to 100% solvent is possible as there is no Vapor loss
- Relatively less space and work force required compared to conventional technologies
- Operational cost is drastically low compared to the existing technologies
- Payback period of this Solvent recovery system is quite attractive and has longer life compared to other technologies
The NOVEL SOLVENT RECOVERY SYSTEM is First of its kind and the promoters are going for the global Patent Registration.
Shares of Taylormade Renewables Ltd was last trading in BSE at Rs. 781.80 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 745.75. The total number of shares traded during the day was 26000 in over 94 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 783.00 and intraday low of 760.00. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 20241440.00.