The Rights Issue Committee of Shree Ganesh Remedies Limited at its meeting held on January 24, 2023 have, considered and approved the terms and conditions of the rights issue.
The Record Date for the rights issue is fixed as Friday, February 03, 2023.
Terms of the Issue:
Issue Size: 840471 partly paid-up Equity Shares of Rs. 10 each at Rs.225 per shares aggregating to Rs. 1891.06 Lakhs
Issue Price Rs. 225 per share
Terms of payment Rs. 135 per share 60% on application and remaining 40% on subsequent calls as may be decided by the Committee of the Board from time to time.
Ratio - 7 Rights Equity Shares for Every 100 Equity Shares held as on the record date
Issue Opening Date - Monday, February 13, 2023
Last date On-Market Renunciation - Wednesday, February 15, 2023
Issue Closing Date - Tuesday, February 21, 2023*#
Shares of Shree Ganesh Remedies Ltd was last trading in BSE at Rs. 251.00 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 262.70. The total number of shares traded during the day was 7519 in over 268 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 266.00 and intraday low of 250.10. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 1897270.00.