Prevest Denpro Ltd (BSE: Prevest | BSE: 543363) is one of India's leading dental materials manufacturer, Prevest DenPro Limited, which was listed on the bourses in September 2021 on BSE SME Platform, has announced its results for the quarter, Q1FY23.
Financial Highlights for Q1FY23 Vs Q4FY22:
- Reported total Revenue at Rs 1298.38 lakhs in Q1FY23 Vs Rs 1019.32 in Q4FY22 which has grown by 27.38%.
- Company reported EBITDA at Rs 519.44 lakhs in Q1FY23 Vs Rs. 376.70 lakhs in Q4FY22 which has increased by 38%.
- On QoQ Basis Company's Profit After Tax (PAT) has grown by 50% at Rs. 368.18 lakhs in Q1FY23 Vs Rs 246.24 lakhs in Q4FY22.
Audited Financial Highlights for the full F.Y. ended March 31, 2022 Vs March 2021:
- Total Revenues at Rs. 3,973.50 lakhs FY22 Vs Rs 2,951.35 Lakhs FY21 which has grown by 34.63%.
- EBITDA at Rs. 1667.99 lakhs FY22 Vs Rs 999.42 lakhs FY21 which has increased by 66.90%.
- Profit After Tax (PAT) at Rs. 1,156.88 lakhs FY22 Vs Rs 720.67 lakhs FY21 which has grown by 60.53%
- EPS at Rs 9.64 per share FY22 Vs Rs 8.16 lakhs FY21.
Commenting on the first earnings after listing, Mr Atul Modi, Chairman and Managing Director at Prevest DenPro, said that "The Company has shown strong set of numbers for the first quarter of the financial year 2022-23 and we expect the healthy trajectory of performance to continue. We are moving in the right direction.
Prevest DenPro's products are sold in more than 80 countries and India contributes only about one third of our revenue. We are creating a big buzz globally and planning to contribute more in India's journey of becoming 'Atmanirbhar' (self-reliant) in the fields of dental materials. We are geared up for producing hygiene, oral care, and bio-materials products, and the quality will continue to remain our prime focus," Mr Atul Modi added.
Shares of Prevest Denpro Limited was last trading in BSE at Rs. 342.00 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 345.15. The total number of shares traded during the day was 27200 in over 58 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 350.00 and intraday low of 303.00. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 9086780.00.