Wipro reported weak Q4 numbers.
- Revenue growth of 3.1% QoQ in CC terms, 2.9%QoQ in dollar term
- EBIT margins were down 60 bps QoQ to 17%
- It closed 37 large deals, TCV of US$2.3 billion (bn) in FY22
Key triggers for future price performance
- The strategy of the new CEO to drive a turnaround in the company
- Restructuring of organisation, client mining, aspiration to win one large deal every quarter to drive growth
- Higher penetration in Europe, client mining, acquisition of new logos and traction digital revenues to further boost revenue growth
For details, click on the link below: Link to the report
Shares of Wipro Limited was last trading in BSE at Rs. 495.05 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 509.00. The total number of shares traded during the day was 1371314 in over 68844 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 519.00 and intraday low of 492.75. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 682713884.00.