RateGain Travel Tech (RTTL) among the leading distribution technology companies globally and is the largest Software as a Service ("SaaS") company in the hospitality and travel industry in India.
Key triggers / Highlights
- It operates through three business units of DaaS, Distribution and MarTech
- The clients include some of the leading global airlines, hotel chains, cruises, car rental companies etc
- The company has global and diverse customer base with whom it has long standing relationships
- The customer base of 1,462 clients includes 8 fortune 500 companies comprised both travel suppliers and travel intermediaries including airlines, hotels, cruise lines, car rental companies, online travel agents, tour operators and wholesalers. its customers include 25 out of the top 30 OTAs, several of the world's fastest-growing airlines, 23 of the top 30 hotel chains, tour operators and wholesalers, all leading car rental companies, all large cruise lines, and the largest travel management companies
- The company serve a large and rapidly growing total addressable market. Third party travel and hospitality technology is estimated to be a US$ 5.91 billion market in 2021 growing to an estimated U$ 11.47 billion in 2025 at a CAGR of 18%. Enterprise applications focused on guest acquisition, distribution, revenue maximization and wallet share expansion in the hospitality and travel industry have a serviceable addressable market size of $4.34 billion in 2021, growing to an estimated US$ 8.45 billion in 2025.
- This is a large and rapidly growing addressable market opportunity for a vertical specific platform company like RateGain. The travel technology segment is further favoured by industry tailwinds of digitization in the post COVID times.
For details, click on the link below: Link to the report
Source : Equity Bulls