Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) (BSE: 532540, NSE: TCS), a leading global IT services, consulting and business solutions organization, has been named a Leader in the IDC MarketScape for Worldwide B2B Commerce Services for Industrial Manufacturing1.
"We believe our deep contextual knowledge of our customers' businesses, our design thinking-led approach, comprehensive 'ideation-to-execution' digital commerce capabilities, investments in cross industry customer experience platforms, and a rich partner ecosystem make us the preferred business and technology transformation advisor for our manufacturing customers," said Susheel Vasudevan, Business Group Head, Manufacturing and Utilities, TCS. "This recognition as a Leader is a testament to our innovation efforts, wide set of industry-specific offerings and the resultant market success."
TCS leverages its deep contextual and domain knowledge, technology expertise, and comprehensive portfolio of services and solutions to help manufacturers across industries drive their growth and transformation journeys. It helps leading manufacturers define their channel strategy and establish a presence across different channels, plan and execute marketing campaigns, and leverage analytics to identify conversion opportunities. Its B2B commerce services include digital strategy and consulting services, B2B business model design, technology evaluation and design, implementation, and support services.
TCS Interactive offers innovative design thinking services at its various design studios distributed across the world, for an unmatched and truly digital customer experience. Its portfolio includes design and digital marketing transformation services, from ideation to execution, and spanning the entire marketing value chain.
TCS has invested in building proprietary solutions in the B2B commerce space to help customers innovate and accelerate transformation initiatives. These include:
- TCS Crystallus™: A set of pre-configured industry and business solutions, contextualized to address specific industry requirements. TCS Crystallus encompasses TCS' domain expertise, industry best practices, and contextual knowledge for greenfield implementation programs. It drives faster time-to-market with minimal business disruption, helping enterprises gain agility and speed to deliver service offerings much faster than before.
- TCS HOBS™: A next-generation digital business ecosystem platform that helps companies address the complexity of managing, orchestrating, and monetizing offerings across multiple channels. TCS HOBS delivers as-a-service subscription models with ecosystem orchestration and complex multi-partner product bundling capabilities. The solution's cloud-based Open API architecture enables easy integration to core commerce and CX systems.
- CRUX: This Oracle CX solution framework is designed to address B2B manufacturing industry challenges. The microservices-based framework covers digital marketing, sales, CPQ, and ecommerce, and provides a single view of customers as well as a seamless customer experience across touch points.
- NiEOCOM: An end-to-end, cloud-native, microservices-based ecommerce solution, available on SaaS.
- TCS mForce: This B2B auto and industrial salesforce accelerator, helps transform the digital customer experience for manufacturing clients at speed. It includes a connected digital front office (commerce, CPQ and guided selling, digital touch points), cognitive customer engagement hub for personalization.
In addition, TCS leverages its state-of-the-art co-innovation centers including five TCS Pace Ports™ across the world, design studios, design, research, and innovation labs and distributed Agile engineering centers to transform digital commerce experiences.
Shares of Tata Consultancy Services Limited was last trading in BSE at Rs. 3509.05 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 3492.55. The total number of shares traded during the day was 33702 in over 8552 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 3515.10 and intraday low of 3505.70. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 118286652.00.1
IDC MarketScape: Worldwide B2B Commerce Services for Industrial Manufacturing, IDC #EUR148242121, September 2021
Source : Equity Bulls