Bilpower Ltd has announced that a meeting of the Board of Directors of the Company will be held on December 15, 2006, inter alia, to transact, with or without modification, the following Business:
1. To approve the acquisition of Companies invo1ved into Power Ancillary Equipment Segment.
2. To increase the Authorized Share Capital of the Company from present Rs 11.00 crore divided into 11000000 equity shares of Rs 10 each to Rs 15.00 crore divided into 15000000 equity shares of Rs 10 each and consequential amendment to Memorandum & Articles of Association of the Company subject to approval of the Members.
3. To consider Issue of Equity Shares / Convertible Debentures / Convertible Warrants / Convertible Securities / Global Depository Receipts (GDR's) / American Depository Receipts (ADR's) / Foreign Currency Convertible Bonds (FCCB's) / QIP / Preferential Allotment / Institutional Allotment or by way of private placement in Indian currency or foreign currency or by way of ESOP as may be deemed fit subject to approval of Members.
4. To decide the date and place for convening the Extra Ordinary General Meeting of the Company for the purpose of the above approvals by members.
5. To approve and adopt the draft of the Notice to be sent to the members / shareholders.