Mahindra Logistics Ltd. (MLL), one of India's large 3PL solutions providers, today announced its consolidated financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2021.
Q2 FY22 Performance compared with Q2 FY21
- Revenue Rs. 1,019 crores as compared to Rs. 833 crores in Q2 last year
- EBITDA Rs. 52 crores as compared to Rs. 46 crores in Q2 last year
- PBT Rs. 12 crores as compared to Rs. 20 crores in Q2 last year
- PAT Rs 9 crores compared to Rs. 15 crores last year
- EPS (Diluted) Rs. 1.36 as compared to Rs. 2.08 last year
H1 FY22 Performance compared with H1 FY21
- Revenue Rs. 1,892 crores as compared to Rs. 1,243 crores in H1 last year
- EBITDA Rs. 99 crores as compared to Rs. 46 crores in H1 last year
- PBT Rs. 25 crores as compared to negative Rs. 2 crores in H1 last year
- PAT Rs 18 crores compared to negative Rs. 2 crores in H1 last year
- EPS (Diluted) Rs. 2.65 as compared to Rs. (-)0.12 last year
Commenting on the performance, Mr. Rampraveen Swaminathan, Managing Director and CEO of Mahindra Logistics, said, "We continue to witness a strong growth in revenue, driven by growth from new wins in E-commerce, Consumer & Freight Forwarding. Despite headwinds in the Auto industry, the focus on designing and delivering customized, integrated solutions continues to be a key driver for our growth. The mobility business continues to see a recovery with focus on new segments & customers. During the quarter, demand from the auto industry remained stressed due to shortage of semi-conductors. Wave 2 of the Covid-19 pandemic has resulted in delays of new projects. Further, we continued to see a sharp increase in fuel costs. During the quarter, we added 1.3 mn sq ft of grade 'A' warehouse capacity.
MLL continues to leverage and build on its technology roadmap to offer best-in-class solutions to customers. Accordingly, we have piloted drone-based delivery of medicines in Telangana. We will continue to build new capabilities which will allow for better customer acquisition and retention.
We are optimistic of continuing growth with the upcoming festive season and aim to sustain our focus on delivering technology-enabled, integrated solutions."
Shares of Mahindra Logistics Limited was last trading in BSE at Rs. 691.80 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 668.90. The total number of shares traded during the day was 9210 in over 942 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 708.90 and intraday low of 672.00. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 6368423.00.