Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC Limited (ABSL AMC), a part of Aditya Birla Capital Limited, announced its financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2021.
- As on September 30, 2021, ABSL AMC is the 4th largest asset management company in India and largest non-bank affiliated AMC with QAAUM of Rs. 3,003 billion.
- ABSL AMC's total QAAUM including Alternate assets stood at Rs. 3,120 billion for the quarter ending September 30, 2021.
- Equity MF QAAUM has increased by 41% YoY to Rs 1,162 billion for Q2 FY22. Equity MF mix is at 38.7% for Q2 FY22.
- Individual Monthly AAUM has increased by 29% YoY to Rs 1,431 billion for September 2021. Individual mix is at 47.2% of total AUM.
- B-30 Monthly AAUM has increased by 23% YoY to Rs 481 billion for September 2021. B-30 mix is at 15.9% of total AUM.
- ABSL AMC serviced 7.3 million folios for the quarter ending September 30, 2021. Added around 5,95,000 new folios in H1 FY22.
- Monthly systematic inflows for September 2021 is Rs. 8,666 million with 2.99 million accounts.
- Registered around 3,20,000 new SIP (including STP) for Q2 FY22 increase of 110% YoY.
- For H1 FY22, around 84% of overall transactions done digitally and 77% new Folios created digitally.
- Over 67,000 KYD-compliant MFDs, 240+ National Distributors and 100+ Banks/Financial intermediaries serviced through 280+ locations of which over 80% is in B-30 cities.
- Q2 FY22 Operating Revenue is at Rs. 3,320 million up 30% YoY.
- Q2 FY22 Operating Profit before Tax is at Rs. 1,903 million up 49% YoY.
- Ratio of Profit before Tax to AAUM stood at 30.5 bps in Q2 FY22 versus 27.3 bps in Q2 FY21.
- Q2 FY22 Profit after Tax is at Rs. 1,731 million up 38% YoY.
- Interim dividend Rs. 5.60 per share declared for FY 2021-22.
- Return on Equity (annualised) for H1 FY22 was 35.5%.
Mr. A. Balasubramanian, Managing Director & CEO, Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC Limited said, "We continue to focus on increasing our overall assets under management by growing across different asset categories. Our sustained growth in SIP book, Equity AUM, B-30 assets, folio count and differentiated product offerings have contributed towards our growth. We remain committed towards profitable growth by focusing further on operational efficiencies and building the business with a combination of our broader retail customer acquisition strategy, along with alternate products and enhanced services, thus catering to the needs of a wide array of investors."