HUL's numbers were on expected lines for Q2FY22
- Sales were up 11% YoY with muted 4% volume growth
- EBITDA was at Rs. 3132 crore, up 9.2% YoY, with margins at 24.6%
- Consequent PAT was at Rs. 2187 crore (up 8.8% YoY)
Key triggers for future price performance
- Synergistic benefits of integration of nutrition business (Horlicks & Boost) to drive cost rationalisation
- Strong visible premiumisation trend, specifically in fabric wash
- Steep commodity inflation to continue driving pricing growth but keep margins under check
- Increased effective coverage, assortment by 1.2x, 1.4x, respectively, in Q2
- Digital initiatives are capturing more than 10% of the business
For details, click on the link below: Link to the report
Shares of Hindustan Unilever Limited was last trading in BSE at Rs. 2455.05 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 2445.85. The total number of shares traded during the day was 98059 in over 13397 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 2498.85 and intraday low of 2430.55. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 240990271.00.