Thomas Cook (India) Ltd., India's leading integrated travel and travel related financial services company, opened a new foreign exchange branch at Shop No. 2, 1st Floor, Mabai Building, Margao, Goa. The branch was inaugurated by Ambreesh Rastogi and Jayesh Joshi, Associate Vice Presidents of the company's Foreign Exchange business.
Thomas Cook India's internal data has identified Goa as a high opportune source market, and the new foreign exchange branch, is hence aimed at maximising this growth potential.
Thomas Cook India's foreign exchange distribution/reach in Goa now extends to 2 owned branches with presence in both North & South Goa.
Thomas Cook India's new outlet in Goa will empower consumers with end-to-end forex solutions along with a range of travel and travel related services, which include:
- Prepaid Forex Cards:
- Multi-currency Borderless Prepaid Card in partnership with MasterCard - with 9 global currencies
- Thomas Cook One Currency Card - India's first prepaid card with Zero cross currency conversion fees
- Education forex for the overseas student segment of Ghaziabad, with discounted air fares, excess baggage, insurance, and foreign exchange student products
- Remittances (both inward and outward), with its "Send Money Abroad" scheme covering over 120 countries
- Diverse range of products-services: 26 global currencies, draft & wire service to universities in 120 countries, Forex App, online forex store
Deepesh Varma, Senior Vice President - Foreign Exchange, Thomas Cook (India) Limited said, "Our internal data highlights that Goa is a key source market with strong growth potential. Our selection of the prime location of Margao is hence aimed at catalysing growth by bringing our range of forex productsservices right to the doorstep of our Goa consumers.
In our unerring focus on customer delight, we have launched our promise of doorstep delivery within 4 hours - to benefit Goa's diversity of segments including students, business and leisure travellers."
Address: Shop No. 2, 1st Floor, Mabai Building, Opp. Municipal Garden, Above Karnataka Bank, Margao, Goa-403602
Phone: 9822982350, 9822155050
Shares of Thomas Cook (India) Limited was last trading in BSE at Rs. 77.05 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 79.95. The total number of shares traded during the day was 173009 in over 2073 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 82.50 and intraday low of 75.90. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 13617235.00.