Alembic reported skewed Q1FY22 results.
- Sales declined 1.1% YoY to Rs. 1326 crore
- EBITDA in Q1FY22 was at Rs. 235 crore, down 42% YoY with margins at 17%
- Consequent PAT was at Rs. 164.5 crore (down 45.4% YoY)
Key triggers for future price performance
- Commercialisation of international formulation plants F2 (Oncology OSD & Injectable), F3 (General Injectable & Ophthalmic) & F4 (new oral solids)
- Maintains aggressive guidance for capex (Rs. 1000 crore for FY22 and FY23) and R&D 12.5-13% of revenues for Fy22
- Expects to launch 15 products in the US in FY22
- Consistency of performances in Indian branded formulations
For details, click on the link below: Link to the Report
Shares of ALEMBIC PHARMACEUTICALS LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs. 796 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 807.1. The total number of shares traded during the day was 58732 in over 4292 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 818.3 and intraday low of 792.05. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 46947401.