L&T reported decent Q1FY22 results.
- Adjusted standalone revenue up 60.8% YoY to Rs. 13109 crore on low base
- Standalone EBITDA up 76.4% YoY to Rs. 1026 crore with margins improving 70 bps to 7.8% on a YoY basis
- Consequently, standalone PAT at Rs. 750.1 crore (up 166.3% YoY)
- Order inflows came in at Rs. 26557 crore, up 13% YoY
Key triggers for future price performance
- Low to mid teen revenue and order inflow growth in FY22E amid pandemic
- Net working capital to sale expected to remain stable at ~22.3% for FY22E
- Focus on asset monetisation to further strengthen the balance sheet and improve return ratios
- Strong b/s, controlled working capital, & strong cash generation
For details, click on the link below: Link to the Report
Shares of LARSEN & TOUBRO LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs. 1598 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 1608.2. The total number of shares traded during the day was 86018 in over 6483 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 1601.1 and intraday low of 1554.15. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 136203207.