Zensar reported healthy revenue growth.
- Digital revenues increased 5.8% QoQ to US$127.2 million
- EBIT margins declined 90 bps QoQ to 13.9%
- Deal wins were at US$96.7 million
Key triggers for future price performance
- Zensar is addressing key shortages of the past. The new CEO has devised a strategy to focus on experience side and build capabilities in digital engineering, data, artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Driving deal momentum, annuity revenues, increasing investment in sales & talent, leadership and tuck in acquisition to build capability bode well for long term revenue growth
- Expect dollar revenue CAGR of 11% over FY21-23E
For details, click on the link below: Link to the Report
Shares of ZENSAR TECHNOLOGIES LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs. 405.85 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 401.3. The total number of shares traded during the day was 166243 in over 4047 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 413.55 and intraday low of 387.65. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 67044318.