Sanofi India reported robust Q2CY21 results.
- Sales were up 11.1% YoY to Rs. 789.1 crore
- EBITDA in Q2CY21 was at Rs. 247.1 crore, up 39% YoY with margins at 31.3%
- Consequent PAT was at Rs. 178.3 crore (up 31.9% YoY)
Key triggers for future price performance
- Future launches from its global staple along with brand extensions
- Access to innovative molecules from parent like recently launched anti-diabetic drug Toujeo
- Strong balance sheet, good dividend payout track record and comfort on corporate governance
- Consistent performer despite four core brands are under price control
For details, click on the link below: Link to the Report
Shares of Sanofi India Ltd was last trading in BSE at Rs. 8110 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 7959.9. The total number of shares traded during the day was 4636 in over 1612 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 8240.9 and intraday low of 7959. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 37696536.