Business traction healthy, claims rise amid pandemic.
- Gross premium growth steady at 10% YoY to Rs. 8313 crore
- VNB margins healthy at 21.2%, aided by traction in protection & annuity business
- Surplus declined 82% YoY to Rs. 111 crore, led by higher Covid claims
- Covid claims (net) at Rs. 572 crore; additional Covid reserve at Rs. 445 crore
Key triggers for future price performance
- Focus on non-par and annuity products to aid overall growth and VNB
- Strong distribution network remains core to maintain business momentum
- Product mix & improvement in persistency to aid VNB margins at 21-22%
- Higher Covid claim remains a near term overhang; reserves at Rs. 445 crore
For details, click on the link below: Link to the report
Shares of SBI Life Insurance Company Ltd was last trading in BSE at Rs. 1105.9 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 1077. The total number of shares traded during the day was 203656 in over 13281 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 1113 and intraday low of 1062.85. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 222816444.