Managed well in Covid environment.
- Advances declined 2.5% QoQ to 2.17 lakh crore, deposits up 9.6% YoY
- NII grew 5.6% YoY, NIMs rose 21 bps QoQ to 4.6%. PAT at Rs. 1640 crore
- GNPA at 3.56% vs. 3.25% QoQ, with nominal rise in restructured book. Slippage for Q1FY22 was Rs. 1500 crore
Key triggers for future price performance
- KMB's long term focus continues on maintaining risk adjusted returns
- High provision buffer provides comfort regarding volatility in asset quality and, thus earnings
- Consistent performance over a period of time, healthy return ratios ~1.8% RoA & 12-13% RoE with strong management justify valuations
- Subsidiaries like AMC and securities continue strong performance, life insurance and Kotak Prime was impacted
For details, click on the link below: Link to the report
Shares of KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs. 1697.95 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 1740.4. The total number of shares traded during the day was 66798 in over 5312 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 1750.95 and intraday low of 1695. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 114519846.