MCX reported a marginal dip in ADTO; earnings were steady.
- Average daily turnover (ADTO) declined ~11.2% YoY to Rs. 28031 crore, due to increase in margin requirement
- Operational revenue down ~10% QoQ; other income up 85% QoQ
- EBITDA declined ~16% QoQ to Rs. 36.9 crore; margin declined 42.1%
- Earnings at Rs. 39.9 crore; up 3.5% QoQ and down 29.2% YoY
Key triggers for future price performance
- Market leadership makes MCX a primary beneficiary of rise in volume
- Diversified product mix aids topline amid volatility in prices
- Continued addition of participants to aid volume growth
- New product launch and pick up in options and index based contracts to drive volume and earnings
For details, click on the link below: Link to the report
Shares of MULTI COMMODITY EXCHANGE OF INDIA LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs. 1679 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 1694.55. The total number of shares traded during the day was 30307 in over 3168 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 1730.5 and intraday low of 1658.75. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 51627230.