GTPL reported stable Q1FY22 performance
- Core (ex-EPC) revenue grew 23.7% YoY to Rs. 575.5 crore driven by sharp jump of ~74% YoY in broadband revenues to Rs. 91.8 crore, owing to addition of 55,000 subscribers during Q1 and 54% YoY growth in cable placement/carriage revenues at Rs. 187 crore
- Core EBITDA was at Rs. 127.4 crore with margins at 22.1%
- Reported PAT was at Rs. 47.5 crore, up ~16% YoY
Key triggers for future price performance
- The pace of broadband segment expansion both in terms of existing markets and new market entry as well as Hybrid box uptake
- The change in pricing share between LCOs and GTPL, which remains lower than peer
- Implementation and impact of NTO 2, which will have an impact on the overall channel pricing for the broadcasters and, thus, their strategy ahead will impact distribution/placement for GTPL
For details, click on the link below: Link to the report
Shares of GTPL Hathway Ltd was last trading in BSE at Rs. 182.1 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 184.3. The total number of shares traded during the day was 14233 in over 842 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 188.75 and intraday low of 177.3. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 2587424.