Steady quarter with marginal uptick in market share
- QAAUM up 33% YoY, 5% QoQ to Rs. 240400 crore
- Revenue from operations flat QoQ at Rs. 302 crore; yields down 3 bps QoQ
- PAT up 16% YoY, 9% QoQ to Rs. 181 crore, aided by controlled costs
Key triggers for future price performance
- Focus on individual business & non MF initiatives to aid AUM expansion
- Strong brand franchise, distribution strength and operational capabilities
- AUM growth to offset competitive pressure & passive products aiding yield
For details, click on the link below: Link to the report
Shares of Nippon Life India Asset Management Ltd was last trading in BSE at Rs. 396.25 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 405.1. The total number of shares traded during the day was 294087 in over 5302 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 421.85 and intraday low of 388.4. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 119377945.