Mastek reported robust Q1FY22 results
- Dollar revenues increased 6.5% QoQ to US$70.2 million
- EBITDA margin was flat QoQ at 21.8%
- Deal wins increased 2.5% QoQ to US$158.4 million
Key triggers for future price performance
- Growth in new logo acquisition, increasing deal size, expansion of sales & marketing and market share gains to drive revenues
- Evosys' aspiration to double its revenues (from current ~20-25%) in the US, healthy order book, inorganic growth (led by healthy cash balance) and hiring of US based CEO to drive US growth are other long term revenue drivers
- Expect dollar revenues to grow at 18.9% CAGR in FY21-23E
For details, click on the link below: Link to the report
Shares of MASTEK LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs. 2499.45 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 2492.8. The total number of shares traded during the day was 49815 in over 6498 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 2600 and intraday low of 2480. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 126256659.