Wipro reported robust Q1FY22 results.
- Revenues increased 12.0% QoQ in CC terms
- Wipro won eight large deals with TCV of US$715 million
- Guided for 5-7% QoQ growth in Q2FY22E
Key triggers for future price performance
- The strategy of new CEO to drive turnaround in the company
- Restructuring of organisation, client mining, aspiration to win one large deal every quarter to drive growth
- Higher penetration in Europe, client mining, acquisition of new logos and traction in digital revenues to further boost revenue growth
For details, click on the link below: Link to the report
Shares of WIPRO LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.577.65 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 575.75. The total number of shares traded during the day was 1319818 in over 21170 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 589 and intraday low of 568.25. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 762484931.