5 Paisa reported healthy Q1FY22 results.
- ADTO was up 9% QoQ amid robust client accretion at 2.78 lakh
- Revenue was up 21% QoQ to Rs. 60 crore, led by rise in ADTO and MTF book
- Consequent PAT was at Rs. 7.2 crore (up 23% QoQ)
Key triggers for future price performance
- Focus on aggressive client accretion to aid ADTO and thereby topline
- Revamp existing product suite and new product launch
- Improvement in technology & branding to support incremental accretion
- Operating leverage with revenue growth outpacing cost of acquisition
- Operating leverage & tight cost control seen aiding profitability
- MTF surge, clients surge to aid earnings growth and return ratios
For details, click on the link below: Link to the report
Shares of 5paisa Capital Ltd was last trading in BSE at Rs.552.45 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 526.15. The total number of shares traded during the day was 47670 in over 3724 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 552.45 and intraday low of 500.5. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 25185318.