LTI reported robust Q1FY22 results.
- Dollar revenues increased 5.1% QoQ to US$470.2 million
- EBITDA margin declined 318 bps QoQ to 18.7%
- Declared a dividend of Rs. 10/share
Key triggers for future price performance
- LTI's ability to deliver end-to-end solutions to help in registering industry leading growth
- Ability to win large deals, presence in niche verticals, effectively mine clients, adding Fortune 500 clients, and digital prowess other key drivers
- Vendor consolidation opportunity and digital acceleration. We expect LTI to register 18% CAGR in FY21-23E
For details, click on the link below: Link to the report
Shares of Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd was last trading in BSE at Rs.4288 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 4417.3. The total number of shares traded during the day was 43364 in over 6967 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 4396.1 and intraday low of 4253.35. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 186614295.