MUL reported healthy FY21 results.
- Net sales decline was limited to 3% YoY to Rs. 513 crore
- EBITDA in FY21 was at Rs. 125 crore, up 20% YoY with margins at 24.4%
- Consequent PAT was at Rs. 90 crore (up 12.5% YoY)
Key triggers for future price performance
- Increasing share of supplies of premium products to global auto OEMs
- Resumption of healthy double digit topline and bottomline growth
- Sustenance of EBITDA margin profile in upward of ~24%
- Product profile immune to technology risk, particularly in the auto space
For details, click on the link below: Link to the report
Shares of MAYUR UNIQUOTERS LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.496.8 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 496.8. The total number of shares traded during the day was 12399 in over 1041 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 500.2 and intraday low of 488.55. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 6119225.