Adani Green Energy Ltd (AGEL) has continued to display robust operational performance in FY21 despite the pandemic. The company has provided Operational Update for the financial year ending March 2021.
Key highlights are as follows:
- 'Leadership in Performance' award conferred to AGEL's solar plant in Karnataka and Wind plant in Gujarat from shortlisted top performing plants across India at CII Performance Excellence Awards 2020.
- Capacity of 925 MW added despite pandemic; total operational capacity now stands at 3,470 MW.
- Sale of Energy up by 19% YoY at 4,886 mn units.
- Continued strong CUF at 22.5% for Solar portfolio of 2,973 MW with ~ 100% plant availability.
- Consistent strong CUF at 26.8% for Wind portfolio of 497 MW with 95% plant availability.
- Demonstrating AGEL's strong ESG focus, 648 MW Solar Plant at Kamuthi, Tamilnadu becomes First Water Positive Plant of its kind in the World and first Single Use Plastic (SUP) free plant of its kind in India.
Shares of Adani Green Energy Ltd was last trading in BSE at Rs.1085.8 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 1142.9. The total number of shares traded during the day was 58998 in over 6630 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 1130.2 and intraday low of 1085.8. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 64474322.