- Total deposits as on March 31, 2021 stood at Rs. 82,628 Crore, up by 43.15% Y-o-Y from Rs. 57,719 crore and by 6.91% Q-o-Q from Rs. 77,289 crore
- CASA deposits as on March 31, 2021 stood at Rs. 46,022 Crore, up by 122.74% Y-o-Y from Rs. 20,661 crore and and by 13.46% Q-o-Q from Rs. 40,563 crore
- CASA ratio improved to 51.95% vs 31.87% as of March 31, 2020 and 48.31% as of December 31, 2020
- Total funded assets as on March 31, 2021 stood at Rs. 107,004 Crore, up by 10.09% Y-o-Y from Rs. 107,004 crore and by 6.64% Q-o-Q from Rs. 110,469 crore
- Retail Funded Assets, including the PSL Buyouts where the underlying assets are retail in nature, constitutes 67% of the overall Funded Assets as of March 31, 2021.
- On April 06, 2021, the Bank has raised Rs. 3,000 crore through Qualified Institutional Placement to marquee international and domestic investors by issuing 52.31 crore fresh equity shares having face value of Rs. 10 each, at a price of Rs. 57.35 per share. Out of this, 68.33% of the allotment was made to Foreign Investors and 31.67% of the allotment was made to the Domestic Investors.
Shares of IDFC First Bank Ltd was last trading in BSE at Rs.57.8 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 55.3. The total number of shares traded during the day was 3640833 in over 12292 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 58.05 and intraday low of 55.05. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 206675884.
The Figures mentioned as at March 31, 2021 are provisional and subject to audit undertaken by the statutory auditors of the Bank.