Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Limited has announced the key operational metrics for Q4FY21.
- Disbursement during Q4-FY21 was at Rs 4,274 Crore, up by 31% Y-o-Y and by 96% Q-o-Q
- Gross loan book as on March 31, 2021 stood at Rs. 15,140 Crore, up by 7% Y-o-Y and by 11% Q-o-Q
- Total deposits as on March 31, 2021 stood at Rs. 13,136 Crore, up by 22% Y-o-Y and by 13% Q-o-Q
- CASA deposits as on March 31, 2021 stood at Rs. 2,699 Crore, up by 85% Y-o-Y and by 31% Q-o-Q
- CASA ratio improved to 20.5% vs 13.5% as of March 31, 2020 and 17.7% as of December 31, 2020
The information with reference to financial year 2020-21 is provisional and subject to an audit by the statutory auditors of the Bank.
Shares of Ujjivan Small Finance Bank Limited was last trading in BSE at Rs. 31 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 29.90. The total number of shares traded during the day was 2.14 lakh shares at an average price of Rs. 31.09.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 31.50 and intraday low of Rs. 30.90.