Advanced Enzyme Technologies Limited (Advanced Enzymes; NSE: ADVENZYMES; BSE: 540025), a leading specialty biotech company, with global leadership in the manufacturing of enzymes, today announced their unaudited financial results for second quarter ended September 2020.
Financial Highlights – Q2FY21 vs Q2FY20:
- Consolidated Q2FY21 Sales up 8% Y-o-Y to INR 1,204 mn against INR 1,114 mn in Q2FY20
- Consolidated EBITDA for Q2FY21 stands at INR 585 mn against INR 473 mn in Q2FY20, up 24%
- Consolidated EBITDA Margin for Q2FY21 stands at 49% as against 42% in Q2FY20
- Consolidated Q2FY21 Net Profit rise by 21% at INR 386 mn against INR 318 mn in Q2FY20
Financial Highlights – H1FY21 vs H1FY20:
- Consolidated H1FY21 Sales up 4% Y-o-Y to INR 2,309 mn against INR 2,218 mn in H1FY20
- Consolidated EBITDA for H1FY21 stands at INR 1,102 mn against INR 1,008 mn in H1FY20, up 9%
- Consolidated EBITDA Margin for H1FY21 stands at 48% as against 45% in H1FY20
- Consolidated H1FY21 Net Profit rise by 11% at INR 734 mn against INR 658 mn in H1FY20
Shares of Advanced Enzyme Technologies Ltd was last trading in BSE at Rs.307.2 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 303. The total number of shares traded during the day was 48890 in over 1649 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 309.1 and intraday low of 301.05. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 14975506.