Nucleus Software, the leading provider of lending and transaction banking solutions to the global financial services industry, announced its consolidated results for the first quarter ended on June 30, 2019. Consolidated revenue for the first quarter of FY 2021 is at Rs. 128.4 crore in comparison to Rs. 124.1 crore in the corresponding quarter of the previous year.
Mr. R P Singh (CEO, Nucleus Software) said "Mr. R P Singh (CEO, Nucleus Software) said, "Financial institutions all over the world are re-evaluating their digital transformation programs and as leaders in digital lending and transaction banking we've been guiding our customers' strategies. We are using our expertise to anticipate what they need before they know they need it and we are creating solutions to help. For example, we created FinnOne Neo myLoan, an AI powered conversational chatbot, which enables lenders to provide self-service on WhatsApp and other instant messaging platforms. I am pleased to share that FinnOne Neo has been recognized as the best-selling Lending solution in India for the third year in a row and the world's second best-selling Lending solution. FinnAxia was recognised as the world's third best-selling Transaction Banking Solution in the inaugural Transaction Banking Systems category in the Sales League Table 2020".
Consolidated results for the first quarter ended 30th June, 2020
- Consolidated revenue at Rs. 128.4 crore, in comparison to Rs. 124.1 crore in corresponding Q1 of the previous year
- Product business revenue at Rs.107.1 crore in comparison to Rs. 97.2 crore in the corresponding Q1 of the previous year
- EBIDTA at Rs. 37.1 crore in comparison to Rs. 17.9 crore in the corresponding Q1 of the previous year
- Net Profit after Tax (PAT) at Rs. 36.3 crore in comparison to Rs. 16.6 crore in the corresponding Q1 of the previous year
- Earnings Per Share at Rs. 12.51 in comparison to Rs. 5.71 in the corresponding Q1 of the previous year
Cash and cash equivalents, including investments in debt schemes of mutual funds, fixed deposits with banks and tax free bonds, etc. are at Rs. 613.0 crore as on 30th June, 2020, as against Rs. 559.2 crore on 31st March, 2020.
Shares of NUCLEUS SOFTWARE EXPORTS LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.336.3 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 339.3. The total number of shares traded during the day was 30830 in over 1359 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 349.5 and intraday low of 333.5. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 10544674.