ICICI Securities (I-Sec) has successfully closed the Rights Issue of Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Limited ('ABFRL'), one of India's largest pure-play fashion and lifestyle companies. ABFRL is a part of the Aditya Birla group, a fortune 500 company and one of the largest business groups in India.
Transaction Highlights & I-Sec Achievements :
- The transaction was a Rights Issue of partly paid-up equity shares (in the ratio of 9:77) to raise an amount aggregating to INR 995 crore
- I-Sec was appointed as the left lead BRLM and successfully coordinated the requisite SEBI / Stock Exchange documentation and secured permissions within intended timelines (fast track mode)
- I-Sec worked closely with the ABFRL team and played a key role in formulating a suitable marketing strategy to reach out to institutional and non-institutional investors, despite the nation-wide lockdown
- I-Sec secured early investor feedback to help structure the product and pricing
- I-Sec facilitated RE trading, converted new investors and secured additional bids from large institutional investors
- I-Sec comprehensively marketed the issue through its ICICI Direct online portal to its retail customers using various latest digital marketing tools to generate the desired investor traction.
Shares of ICICI Securities Ltd was last trading in BSE at Rs.455.35 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 453.75. The total number of shares traded during the day was 39684 in over 1770 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 473.9 and intraday low of 445.75. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 18158973.
Shares of Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd was last trading in BSE at Rs.124.6 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 122.95. The total number of shares traded during the day was 87438 in over 2102 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 125.15 and intraday low of 121.6. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 10776089.