Highlights of the company performance for FY 2019-20
- Revenue from operations for the quarter and year ended 31st March, 2020 achieved is Rs. 276.63 Cr and Rs, 1,014.89 Cr registering a growth of 56% and 17% respectively,
- Earnings Before Interest, Depreciation and Tax (EBIDT) and Profit After Tax (PAT) for the year 2019-20 stood at Rs.76.07 Cr and Rs. 15.78 Cr. respectively compared to Rs.39.41 Cr and Rs. (8.38) Cr. in the corresponding periods of previous year. The EBIDT and PAT for the Quarter is Rs. 20.44 Cr and Rs. 5.00 Cr. respectively compared to Rs. (11.26) Cr and Rs. (16.23) Cr of the same period of previous year.
- Domestic sales increased by 12% in the quarter over corresponding quarter of previous year, Increased acreages of paddy and wheat aided the company's business. Covid-19 has had its impact on agricultural operations from March. However, Agriculture being an essential sector, operations could improve.
- In quarter 4, export business witnessed a growth of over 50% over the same period in the previous year. The outlook for the next financial year is encouraging.
- After brief disruption to production operations post lockdown, the Company's plants restored operations as per guidance and advice of the government. The company is implementing capacity augmentation projects in the existing sites while working on developing two greenfield manufacturing sites
- The company's equity capital stand increased to Rs.19.26 Cr through further equity infusion by way of conversion of warrants.
- During 2019-20, R&D has developed process for a number of Active Ingredients and Formulations, some of which has been commercialized.
Shares of NACL Industries Ltd was last trading in BSE at Rs.28.3 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 28.6. The total number of shares traded during the day was 3278 in over 67 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 29.55 and intraday low of 27. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 94275.