Reliance Infrastructure Limited (RInfra) today announced its audited financial results for the quarter and year ended March 31, 2020.
Financial Highlights for FY2019-20
- FY20 consolidated operating income up 7% at Rs. 20483 crore vis-a-vis Rs. 19076 crore in FY19.
- FY20 consolidated operating EBITDA up 21% at Rs. 4801 crore vis-a-vis Rs. 3975 crore in FY19.
- FY20 consolidated net profit of Rs. 900 crore vis-a-vis loss of Rs. 316 crore in FY19 before exceptional item & discontinued operations.
- FY20 consolidated net profit of Rs. 771 crore vis-a-vis loss of Rs. 2427 crore in FY19 after exceptional item & discontinued operations.
- Q4FY20 consolidated operating income up 6% at Rs. 4525 crore vis-a-vis Rs. 4278 crore in Q4 FY19.
- Q4FY20 consolidated operating EBITDA at Rs. 1134 crore vis-a-vis Rs. 1157 crore in Q4 FY19.
- FY20 standalone RInfra interest cost down 24% to Rs. 918 crore vis-a-vis Rs. 1211 crore in FY19.
- Company aims to be zero debt in next financial year based on liquidity events.
- Awaiting final adjudication orders on claims of over Rs. 30000 crore.
* Power business related regulatory assets under approval
* Arbitration awards won / advanced stages of ~ Rs. 8000 crore.
Operational highlights for FY19-20
- Over 2.2 lakh new households added in Delhi Discoms; Total households : ~44 lakhs
- T&D loss remains below 8% in Delhi Discoms backed by high operational efficiencies - Efficiently serviced peak demand of 4,864 MW, which is up 4.8% from previous year
- FY20 Revenue of Rs 1,175 crore from road projects, an increase of 5% YoY
- FY20 Revenue of Rs 346 crore from Mumbai Metro One project, an increase of 5% YoY
- Strong E&C orderbook of ~Rs 27,550 crore as on March 31, 2020
- Won arbitration award worth Rs 1,250 crore against Damodar Valley Corporation for 2*600 MW Raghunathpur thermal power project in West Bengal
- Delhi Agra (DA) toll road sale for Enterprise Value of Rs 3,600 crore to Cube Highways and Infrastructure III Pte. Ltd. is on track for closure
Shares of RELIANCE INFRASTRUCTURE LTD. was last trading in BSE at Rs.19.05 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 18.15. The total number of shares traded during the day was 294368 in over 915 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 19.05 and intraday low of 17.25. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 5463144.