CARE Ratings, ICRA Limited and India Rating and Research Private Limited (Ind-Ra) have assigned/affirmed Credit Rating to HUDCO's borrowing programme for FY 2020-21, as under:
- Long Term Borrowing Programme/Bonds of Rs. 28,000 Crore (CARE AAA;Stable & IND AAA/Stable);
- Long Term Borrowing Programme/Bonds of Rs. 4000Crore ([ICRA] AAA, Outlook: Stable) by ICRA Limited;
- Commercial Paper of Rs.10,000 Crore (CARE A1+, [ICRA] A1+ & IND A1+)
- Long Term/Short Term Bank Facilities of Rs.25000 Crore (IND AAA/Stable/ IND A1+) by India Rating and Research Private Limited
- Fixed Deposit Programme of Rs.2000 Crore (IND tAAA/Stable) by India Rating and Research Private Limited
Shares of Housing and Urban Development Corporation Ltd was last trading in BSE at Rs.21.15 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 19.3. The total number of shares traded during the day was 127988 in over 936 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 21.5 and intraday low of 19.3. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 2617502.