Anuya J Mhaiskar, part of promoter group of MEP Infrastructure Developers Ltd has purchased 3,00,000 equity shares of the company through market purchase on March 19, 2020.
Her stake in the company has increased from 13,94,959 (0.76%) equity shares to 16,94,959 (0.92%) equity shares. She also holds 1,63,89,000 equity shares (8.93%) pledged shares. Total stake including the pledged shares are at 1,80,83,959 equity shares (9.86%).
Shares of MEP Infrastructure Developers Ltd was last trading in BSE at Rs.15.55 as compared to the previous close of Rs. 17.25. The total number of shares traded during the day was 1167629 in over 43 trades.
The stock hit an intraday high of Rs. 16 and intraday low of 15.55. The net turnover during the day was Rs. 18613255.